Simplynew¬†has been a pioneer in the field of live participatory media since 1992. Simplynew‚Äôs¬†founder and executive producer/director¬†Marc Scarpa¬†combines 20 years in the digital space and live broadcasting with an understanding of consumer interests and popular culture.
Simplynew combines technology and broadcast media to create innovative, engaging, successful participatory media experiences to encourage interaction between people at home and those at a live event. In creating these experiences, Simplynew establishes a real-time, global conversation that transforms audiences into participants.
- Live broadcast strategy, development and implementation
- Production and distribution of content over multiple platforms, including:
- ¬†Business strategy consultation including trends forecasting
PAST PROJECTS (SELECT):
- Tell A Friend Get Covered
- Time Warner Cable SportsNet‚Äôs Second Screen App
- X Factor Second Screen Experience
- Grammy LIVE!
- Incubus HQ Live
- Oscar‚Äôs Best Dressed
- Earth Day Network‚Äôs Earth Day Live
- MySpace LIVE!
- Townhall with President Clinton
- Woodstock ‚Äė99
- Tibetan Freedom Festival
We want to bring your latest big idea or project to the next level, so contact us to talk about what Simplynew¬†can do for you.